Location: Montgomery, Alabama
ENCOMPASS HEALTH REHABILITATION HOSPITAL OF MONTGOMERY ALABAMA
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Montgomery is a 75-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation services. Our hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly skilled physicians and therapists, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
PM&R INPATIENT JOB DESCRIPTION HIGHLIGHTS
We are looking for a full time PM&R Inpatient Physician interested in building a practice and growing with the community. The town has the best of all worlds; beautiful sunshine, historical charm, and affordable real estate. This opportunity has a great financial package available including generous income guarantee and full relocation. Encompass Health has a wonderful group of collegial physicians with plenty of specialty support from local acute care hospitals.
- High Income potential
- See 15-20 patients immediately
- Generous Income Guarantee
- Full Relocation allowance
- Shared call 1:3
- Leadership opportunity available
- IM/Hospitalists available for consultation and management of complex patients
WHERE YOU WILL PRACTICE - MONTGOMERY ALABAMA
Montgomery is the capital city of the state of Alabama. With a population of over 200,000, Montgomery offers great entertainment and dining through a revitalized downtown district. Montgomery is also home to the Montgomery Biscuits, a minor-league team of the Tampa Bay Rays. The city also boasts a bustling riverfront district with activities for all ages! Pair all of this fun with a low-cost of living and low property taxes, and Montgomery boasts a great place to practice medicine at Encompass Health of Montgomery.
- MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Patient-centered commitment to excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Hospital-based physiatry experience preferred
WHY ENCOMPASS HEALTH?
- High Income Potential
- High Patient Volumes
- Flexible Schedules
- Medicine and specialty support