Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Twin Falls is seeking a RN to join our Clinical Support team in the Labor & Delivery area.
Sign on and relocation available
Position Details: Will float between our Twin Falls and Ketchum locations. Once oriented into all both facilities will be eligible for our 10% float differential. Travel time, mileage and accommodations are covered.
Night shifts available
Position SummaryThe Registered Nurse is responsible for evaluating patients and assisting physicians with patient care. Plans, implements, and documents nursing care based on patient's needs.
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments.
- Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs, the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Manages care of patients.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Associates Degree in Nursing required, Bachelor's of Nursing Degree preferred
- Experience: 1+ years' experience in Labor and Delivery
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
About Twin Falls
Located in Southern Idaho, just under two hours from Boise, Twin Falls offers four distinct seasons and is best known for Shoshone Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures. Adventure seekers here can enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking, rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge. Twin Falls has a thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation as a preferred location for food science, production and processing companies. Local schools receive strong support from the community in both academics and sports, while also enriching the community's arts and culture scene. With a low crime rate, good schools and endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, you'll find Twin Falls is unhurried, unspoiled and unassuming.
Learn more about what the Magic Valley has to offer you:
City of Twin Falls | Perrine Bridge | Shoshone Falls | Snake River Canyon Rim Trails | Dierkes Lake | Idaho Heritage Museum | Herrett Center for Arts and Sciences | Orpheum Theatre | Faulkner Planetarium | Twin Falls Parks and Rec | Twin Falls Golf Club | Farmer's Market | Pomerelle Ski Resort | Balanced Rock | City of Rocks | Thousand Springs | Magic Valley Symphony | Sawtooth National Forest
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.