Cardiologist Physician - Outstanding Hospital - Charm of New England
Eastern Connecticut Health Network (www.ECHN.org) invites non-invasive and interventional cardiology physicians to apply to an outstanding hospital-employed cardiology physician opportunity in the heart of Manchester, Connecticut. As an integral member of the cardiology team, you enjoy working in a rewarding outpatient cardiology practice environment with an esteemed - collaborative cardiology physician. The Monday through Friday schedule supports work-life balance with daytime hours including inpatient consult time at Manchester Memorial Hospital and light rotation call coverage. Eastern Connecticut Health Network's inspiring work environment provides advanced interventions, therapeutic management, and a driving commitment to compassionate-clinical excellence. We welcome you to join a leading medical staff team dedicated to lifelong learning in a highly respected community hospital committed to patients, families, community, providers, and our fellow care team.
ECHN is an extraordinary community healthcare system comprised of two highly respected acute-care hospitals (Manchester Memorial and Rockville General) with approximately five hundred physicians and advanced practitioners. The community hospitals are supported by multi-primary care outpatient internal and family medicine practice sites, expert physician specialists, comprehensive inpatient clinical services, and a state-of-the-art cancer center. Top talent skilled faculty physicians further support ECHN's prominent family medicine residency program. Eastern Connecticut Health Network www.ECHN.org earned the Healthgrades 2023 patient safety excellence award. Manchester Memorial Hospital was awarded a 4-Star CMS hospital rating in July of 2022 and the State of Connecticut Health Plan Provider of Distinction 2022 - 2023, for eight key procedures. ECHN provides the latest advancements in robotic surgery, including the new MAKO robotic assisted knee-hip replacement system, and the Xi da Vinci Robot. The Women's Center for Wellness was named one of best Mammogram Imaging Centers by The Women's Choice Award with a new Canon Vantage Orian Magnetic Resonance Imaging Machine. The expanding partnership with Jefferson Radiology provides new and expanded comprehensive diagnostic radiology services with many other highly regarded programs.
Outstanding Eastern Connecticut Health Network (www.ECHN.org) Benefits and More
- Highly competitive salary, sign on bonus, and RVU incentives
- Robust benefits eligible options including 401k, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Exceptional paid time off and sick time
- Generous comprehensive CME allowance (CME time and CME professional allowance) reflects institutional commitment to lifelong learning and clinical excellence.
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Strong internal network referral with easy to access to established patient volume
- Expert clinical operations in a provider centric and supportive system
- NCQA Recognized Patient Centered Medical Home
- Free easy access on-site parking and on-site Lab and medical imaging services
- Completion of a residency in medicine and fellowship in cardiology or interventional cardiology, in ACGME approved program.
- Current BC/BE in Cardiology or soon eligible
- Connecticut license, Federal DEA, and controlled substance registration or soon eligible
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE AND LOVE WHERE YOU WORK
Eastern Connecticut boasts the natural beauty of the changing seasons, scenic rivers, and peaceful walking/hiking trails with breathtaking views. The area is populated by highly desirable, quaint family-oriented towns anchored by exemplary high-performance school systems, some of which are the best in New England sprinkled with National Blue Ribbon Awarded Schools. If you enjoy city life, nearby Hartford and New Haven provide theater, music, and fine dining. Moreover, the region's ideal location is within driving distance of Boston; New York City; Newport, Rhode Island; Cape Cod; and the nearby beautiful ocean shores of Connecticut. The scenic mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire are popular for skiing in the winter and viewing the colorful foliage in the fall. Whether it is rural, suburban, or urban life you desire, you will find it here.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or phone 860 647-6430 for added job details.