Location: Boise, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking a RN Lead to join our Capital City Family Medicine team.
The RN Lead will handle leadership/administrative duties as well as support the floor, provider, and/or team. The RN Lead will assist with process improvements, implementation of new/changing processes and procedures, assist with onboarding and training of new employees, partner with local management to increase moral and retention, and more.
Schedule: Variable based on need of clinic - 4, nine hour shifts per week with one PM shift (11am - 8pm).
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Responsible for ensuring patient care needs are met through effective management of staffing resources and operations.
- Assists or may be responsible for scheduling, communication, and clinical decision making. Works with staff to promote resolution of conflicts and counsels staff when clinical practice standards are not met.
- Assists with budget planning and clinical needs assessments.
- Responsible for training or assignment of training.
- Manages care of patients.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/ or clinical priorities
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's of Nursing Degree
- Experience: 3 years' experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
- Background in leadership and/or charge experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city--both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.