Location: Mountain Home, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Mountain Home is seeking a Flex RN to join our Emergency Department team.
The St. Luke's Elmore Emergency Department located within our small critical access facility, newly remodeled, and is open 24/7 offering fast, expert emergency care.
Shifts: Flex with Days, Nights
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments.
- Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs, the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Manages care of patients.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Associates Degree required, Bachelor's of Nursing Degree preferred
- RN's with less than 1 year of RN experience at the time of hire into the RN position must have graduated from an accredited nursing program (ACEN - Accreditation Commission of Education in Nursing, CCNE-Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education)
- Experience: 1+ year RN Experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
About Mountain Home
With a close-knit, rural community of 15,000, the Mountain Home lies on the eastern edge of a broad high-desert valley surrounded by vast acreages of public land. Lying a few miles east are the Boise National Forest, and the Danskin and Bennett Mountain Ranges, with peaks rising to over 8,000 feet. Located just 40 minutes southeast of Idaho's capitol city of Boise and home to Mountain Home Air Force Base, residents benefit from a cost of living roughly fifteen percent less than the national average. The city enjoys clean air, low crime rate and an abundance of recreational opportunities.
Learn more about what Mountain Home has to offer you:
City of Mountain Home | Bruneau Dunes State Park | Fishing at C.J. Strike Reservoir | Anderson Ranch Reservoir | Desert Canyon Golf Course | Mountain Home Historical Museum | Sled the Trinities | Mtn Home Country Music Festival | Downtown Revitalization Plan
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.