Location: Meridian, Idaho, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System's Home Care team is looking for a part time Home Health Case Manager/Care Coordinator - Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Boise area team!
The Home Care Coordinator works with physicians and multidisciplinary team members to develop a plan of care for assigned patients. Home Care Nurses are an integral part of the patient care team and are responsible for assessing, planning and coordinating delivery of interdisciplinary home care services and assuring compliance with standards and Federal/State regulations. Overall responsibility for the development and management of the plan of care for the assigned case load. Ability to work independently and previous experience in acute care is highly preferred.
Paid hourly, manageable caseload, pay for drive time, mileage reimbursement, work/life balance, plus many more BENEFITS!
- Works as clinician, consultant, educator, and researcher to facilitate collaborative management of patient care.
- Works closely with physicians, nurses, social workers and a wide range of medical and non-medical professionals.
- Ensures patient is progressing towards desired outcomes by monitoring care through assessment and/or patient records.
- Determines need for therapeutic medical, psycho-social, and psychiatric evaluations. Reviews therapist evaluations, treatment, objectives, and plans.
- Develops patient care plans, evaluates and monitors progress, responds to patient and family needs. Serves as advocate when problems and issues arise.
- Coordinates discharge and post-discharge requirements; orientates and trains family members; provides resources.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions under the direction of a licensed physician.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatments, prognosis and medications.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's of Nursing Degree
- Experience: 2 years of RN experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN License in the State of Practice
- Valid Driver's License and Auto Insurance if work related travel is required for position
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city--both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.