No products in the cart.
Fountain Valley, California
Raleigh, North Carolina
Durham, North Carolina
Mt Kisco, New York
San Diego, California
Corpus Christi, Texas
Los Angeles, California
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
San Antonio, Texas
Baldwin Park, California
Twin Falls, Idaho
Location: Fountain Valley, California
Internal Number: MEM006288
Purpose Statement / Position Summary:
To be the first reliable point of contact for Patients, Families and Providers. Providing the Simply Better MemorialCare Experience in every interaction with guests and colleagues.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job:
1. Maintains working knowledge of the job functions of telephone advice nurse.
2. Assess and prioritize incoming calls.
3. Act as a resource to other departments.
4. Deliver the Simply Better MemorialCare Experience in every interaction with Patients, Families, Providers and Colleagues.
5. Prioritize service and customer experience within each interaction.
6. Ensure unforgettable guest experiences through unmatched service.
7. Demonstrates strong guest-focused engagement over the phone, email, and chat.
8. Demonstrates effective communication, interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
9. Strong organizational skills.
10. Must be able to multi-task and maintain calm positive demeanor.
11. Must possess problem resolution and follow through skills.
12. Knowledge of managed care and the business segments.
13. Knowledge and ability to schedule reservations for patients/family.
14. Be at work and be on time.
15. Follow company policies, procedures and directives.
16. Interact in a positive and constructive manner.
17. Prioritize and multitask.