Great careers start with great training. The people of Banner Health are focused on delivering excellent care to our patients. In return, we are committed to excellence in personal development for all our team members.
The IT Coordinator III will focus on Mobile Device Mgmt.; all Banner iPads, iPhones, tablets hardware support for enterprise and managing key performance indicators. You will lead the mobile device management, create and maintain processes and standardization for mobile endpoint repair and P-Card management for repairs. Create and maintain metrics that will help monitor productivity and improve efficiencies. The metrics will include asset management proficiency, assets by area, incident, request SLAs and workloads based on individual, facility, service area, region and dept. performances.
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
This position assigns, monitors, and fulfills or resolves IT service requests and support incidents in the service management system to ensure high quality customer service. This position manages workflow of customer service requests and is responsible for providing user level support for assigned IT activities. This position is responsible for managing IT projects that may include system, facility and/or construction initiatives with varying levels of complexity.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Provides and enhances customer support for all department services and project management. Ensures appropriate resources are deployed to meet customer business, clinical or technical needs and provide multidisciplinary services in accordance with each job description in support of the assigned service area. Serves as a liaison between facility staff and information technology. Communicates with customers throughout the lifecycle of the provided service to ensure the customer stays informed.
2. Leads projects through interactions with customers, support services and vendor partners. Assessing, designing, planning and developing detailed specifications for project assignments. Attends or facilitates routine meetings; participating in the support of large-scale information technology and facility driven projects to ensure proper support and assistance. Assists IT Service Delivery leadership to ensure facility projects include IT budgetary projections.
3. Plan, prioritize, direct and schedule support incidents and service requests from customers and routine assignments. Ensures appropriate resources are deployed to meet customer business, clinical or technical needs. Attends routine meetings in support of continual service improvements, standards and best practices.
4. Utilizes problem solving techniques to independently triage problems with network infrastructure, business or product line specific applications. Documents all actions of end-user requests and/or problem resolution using tracking management systems. Keeps customers informed throughout fulfillment and troubleshooting process.
5. Manages procurement of IT services and products. Participates as a team member for vendor selection. Follows all asset management procedure and guidelines. Ensures order and stock management are maintained.
6. Coordinates or facilitates installation, configuration and ongoing usability and maintenance of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and related software, following standard departmental procedures and standards. Basic telephony station programming, installation and management of telephone and voice mail system(s) plus ancillary equipment.
7. Provides customer support on all standard network and collaboration software products and technologies including establishment of wired and wireless network connectivity.
8. Conducts needs assessment and provides recommendations to information technology leadership identifying basic customer, departmental, and/or facility/location software and/or hardware needs. May determine and design end user training and curriculum for applications and systems Facilitates the initial rollout and ongoing training of the user community. Provides guidance and serves as escalation point to junior members of the department.
9. Position coordinates and manages the IT Service Delivery functions within a facility, group of facilities, clinics, or service lines as assigned. Latitude to make day-to-day decisions as needed in the support of both internal and external customers. These customers are primarily end-users of computing technology, and other department staff. External customers consist of vendors, contractors, affiliate clinics and hospitals, and clients. Customer support is primarily based at facilities and/or service lines across company.
Bachelor's degree or four plus years equivalent working knowledge in similar role.
Strong work ethic and initiative. Has successfully participated in a team environment across the system. Strong customer service skills. Strong organizational skills. Has proven communication and presentation skills to engage technical and non-technical audiences at all levels of staff and management.
Must be proficient and technically adept in the use and operation of a wide range of desktop, mobile devices and network connectivity. Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Office O365 applications.
Experience with assigning daily workloads and tasks. General knowledge of information technology and healthcare. Experience working on IT projects
Variable shifts and hours and carrying/responding to a pager may be required
A+ Certification. Net+ Certification.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
DATE APPROVED 08/23/2020
Internal Number: R11486
About Banner Health
You want to change the health care industry – one life at a time. You belong here. You’re excited to be part of the dramatic changes happening in the health care field. In fact, you thrive on change. But you also understand that excellent, compassionate patient care is the true measure of the success of these changes. You belong at Banner Health. Our award-winning, comprehensive health system includes 23 hospitals in seven western states, primary care health centers, research centers, labs, a network of physician practices and much more. Throughout our system, skilled, compassionate professionals use the latest technology to change the way care is provided. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages: •Our vision for changing the future of health care gives you the opportunity to leverage your abilities to achieve something historic. •Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health. Our system also includes hospitals specializing in cancer, heart health and pediatrics. •Our many loc...ations also translate into a broad selection of exciting and rewarding lifestyle options – from the big city to the wide-open spaces. •Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible. •The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path. •Our competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.