MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want. And since what you consider ideal today may be different tomorrow, we give you flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care
We have an exciting opportunity for a BC pediatric intensivist to serve as Medical Director, and along with a second intensvist, help build a six-bed PICU practice at Ventura County Medical Center. The practice is supported by nearby pediatric subspecialists and the pediatric floor has 24-hour coverage by pediatric hospitalists. The flexible schedule offers excellent work/life balance. The hospital will be moving into a new state-of-the-art facility in the summer of 2017.
Ventura is known as one of America's most livable communities and is located between Malibu and Santa Barbara on the Pacific Ocean, overlooking Anacapa and Santa Cruz Islands. Enjoy miles of uncrowded pristine beaches to acres of beautiful parks and bike trails in a mild year-round climate. The education system offers public and private schools as well as five college campuses. Downtown Ventura has numerous museums, galleries, shops and restaurants.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
• Health (choice of two PPO options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• Annual CME allowance
• Potential for relocation assistance
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Stability in an organization with more than 35 years of healthcare industry experience
• Opportunities to participate alongside physicians in quality improvement initiatives
• Professional liability insurance and assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing and state licensing, and reimbursement of associated fees.
For questions, contact Lori Abolafia at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800)243-3839 ext. 5209.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status